Nails paints can cover up flaws, but that doesn’t mean you should leave them unhealthy. From keeping them clean to a proper diet, it is essential to properly look after your nails.
Here are few nail care tips from Pammi Lall, director, Bio Sculpture India:
- Keeping your nails clean is the basic way to make them healthy.
- Apply petroleum jelly or olive oil on the cuticle to condition them daily at night.
- Avoid excessive filing as it damages the nails.
- Massaging will increase the blood supply in your nail, which in turn will make your nails stronger and shiny.
- Maintain a proper balanced diet. Eat food items rich in iron, protein and try to include fresh green vegetables.